Vendor sites for Hay Days 2019 are SOLD OUT. It’s not too soon to start planning for Hay Days 2020. Please submit your application (at the bottom of this page) early if you’re interested in joining us!
Site fees are based on site size and location. The pricing includes use of the site for the duration of the event, four (4) VIP Wristbands, and one (1) vehicle pass for use in the Dealer Overflow Parking area ONLY. If you need more than four wristbands, you can purchase them online at the time of your payment for your site.
Payments are due by June 1st each year. After June 1st a late fee of $50.00 will be assessed. If full payment not received by June 15th, site will be forfeited and re-assigned to another vendor. Once a site is forfeited, if you want to return to Hay Days in the future, you must apply as a new vendor.
All fees paid are non-refundable.
Vendors agree to obtain Commercial General Liability insurance coverage for the period of Tuesday before the event through the Wednesday following the event, naming the Sno Barons Snowmobile Club, Inc. as additional insured. Vendor agrees to have minimum coverage limits of $1,000,000 each occurrence including products/Completed Operations. A certificate of liability insurance shall be submitted to the Vendor Support email address listed below naming Sno Barons Snowmobile Club, Inc. as additional insured prior to the Hay Days Event. Please email your certificate ahead of time.
All returning Dealers in good standing can apply to keep the same site from the previous year. We reserve the right to make layout changes, in which case we will attempt to relocate your site to a comparable location. Relocation is based on site availability.
Under no circumstances can a site be transferred to another business or business owner.
Any modifications to a site must be approved in advance by the Sno Barons Club and performed using an approved contractor. Please let us know immediately if you feel modifications will be needed. Use of wood chips for ground covering is no longer allowed.
All registered vendors first must stop by the Dealer Registration booth located near the main entrance when they arrive to pick up a registration packet containing wristbands, a parking pass, and other important information. The registration booth is open 7AM – 6PM daily, starting Tuesday before the event.
All site boundaries are measured and marked with plates or flags. Yellow plates or flags indicate the corners of each site, with Red plates marking the end of a row. Plates or flags are staked in the ground and should not be moved or altered in any way (violators will be assessed a fine of $500). PLEASE MAKE SURE you communicate your site number(s) to any tent company you hire before they arrive to set up your tent! They MUST be aware of the plate corner boundaries and set your tent up in the correct spot! If the tent is not setup within the plates or flagged area, the tent must be re-setup at your expense. All tent companies should stop at the Dealer booth to check in and we can help direct them with a map. Setup is allowed Tuesday through Thursday between the hours of 7AM and 7:30PM each day (includes getting all tents erected and all large vehicles/trailers in place).
Use of the Site
Anyone conducting business within a Hay Days site must register with the Sno Barons Club. Vendor personnel must wear a valid wristband at all times. Merchandise sold from your site must be in new condition and associated with your principal line of business. Please make sure all tents (including stakes), displays, merchandise, signs, banners, etc. stay within your site boundaries. Use of aerial balloons must be approved in advance. No guerilla marketing is allowed outside of your site (if you want to have employees walking the grounds to promote your business, you must contact us first). Generators are allowed and must adhere to electrical guidelines (and will be inspected by the electrical inspector for compliance). On site Private/Company Parties MUST be approved in advance by the Sno Barons and follow specific guidelines. If you are interested in hosting a private party during Hay Days event, contact us immediately. PLEASE be considerate of neighbors conducting business and keep noise levels to a minimum so that they can talk to their customers.
Vehicles with a valid parking pass affixed to the windshield should be parked in the designated Dealer parking area. All other personal vehicles should use offsite parking. There should be no movement of vehicles around the venue during the Hay Days event on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. ATV/UTV/Golf cart passes are available in limited quantities for a nominal fee if you have a need for transportation within certain areas of the Hay Days venue. Be sure to request an application when reserving your site.
Teardown should begin no sooner than 3PM on Sunday. Dealers have 3 days after Hay Days to remove all tents, materials, and debris from their site. Please make sure your tent company is aware of this deadline. Dealers will be fined $150 if the tent stays beyond 3 days, and/or if any material or debris is not removed. The site will be assessed when you leave and any fine is applied to the next year’s payment.
Contact the Dealer Support Hotline at (952) 820-5191
or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Swap sites for 2019 are SOLD OUT.
If you already purchased your Swap sites, you may click this link to purchase additional 2-day Wristbands.
Second chance for swap entry beginning Saturday evening and again on Sunday morning, swap space will be available at the Swap Gate Entrance. The cost of this swap space will be a flat rate of $40 regardless of trailer/truck combination and size. This price will also include ONE wristband for admission. Additional wristbands can be purchased for $20 each (required for all persons age 13 and older). Only cash for payment is accepted at the Swap Gate.
Depending on foot traffic, we will start assigning swap spots around 6:00 or 7:00 PM Saturday night and on Sunday morning after 6:00 AM. You may begin lining up in the Swap Chute holding area after 4pm Saturday for those that wish to enter Saturday evening. The gate will remain open Saturday night until 10 PM. DO NOT COME OUT FRIDAY, YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY
**NEW in 2019** This year there is a special section reserved for Vintage Swap. Vintage Swap registrants must have at least one vintage sled (at least 25 years old) for every two sites purchased. Registration open at the same time as regular Swap but space is very limited.
Note that in 2019 we have changed to electronic ticketing. You will purchase Swap sites, RV permits, Shower permits, and 2-day wristbands online. We will send an immediate email order confirmation and approximately 3 weeks before Hay Days you will receive a link via email to download your tickets, so you can print tickets at home and bring them with you to Hay Days. When purchasing your tickets, at checkout you have the option to request tickets to be mailed to you for an additional fee.
- Swap site $40 (minimum of two sites required)
- RV Permits $150 (can only be purchased in conjunction with Swap sites)
- Wristbands (weekend pass required for Swap): $30 (plus tax and fees) online, or $35 at the gate. Tickets purchased online will be scanned at the gate and exchanged for wristbands.
Swap Site permits
- Swap sites measure 20’ long x 19’ wide. Each vehicle and trailer will be required to purchase a minimum of two 20’ sites. You can purchase more sites, up to a maximum of 20 for yourself or a group traveling with you. Please measure your setup(s) prior to purchasing. Site size requirement is based on the full length of the tow vehicle plus connected trailer. If you have rear doors that need to be opened or a ramp to extend, do not forget to account for that in the space requirement.
- We will measure your vehicle and trailer at the gate and they must fit in your reserved Swap sites. Vehicles that exceed the size of the swap site purchased will have to wait until all other Swappers are parked and allowed entry ONLY IF space is still available to accommodate your vehicles. There will be a $100.00 penalty plus the cost of the additional site. Size matters! Plan accordingly!
- If you are purchasing sites for a group, remember that each vehicle in the group is required to adhere to the two-site minimum purchase. You can choose to share the space in any combination provided the entire group fits in the total space ordered. ALL members of the group must arrive in line at the same time for check-in.
All RV’s, motor homes, camper trailers, toy haulers, 5th wheel campers, goose neck campers, fish house (Ice Castle, etc) and similar will be required to purchase a RV/Camper Permit for entry. The only exception to this is popup camper trailers under 10′ in length and pickup bed campers. This fee is in addition to the required swap space to fit the RV vehicle in. Failure to purchase this permit in advance will delay your entry.
Everyone in the group must purchase a 2-day wristband prior to entry. Wristbands can be purchased on-line at the same time your Swap sites are purchased. They can also be purchased separately online or at the gate. NOTE that only the Swap Gate is open on Friday so members of your party using offsite parking or arriving later must arrange to meet you at the gate for entry.
Arrival at Hay Days
- Entry for Swap parking will only be allowed on Friday. Swappers will be parked on a first come, first serves basis.
- Please bring your tickets (electronic or printed) which will be scanned for access at the gate. You will have a ticket for your Swap sites, a second ticket for Wristbands, and possibly a third ticket for any RV permit(s) you may have purchased. Be prepared to present your tickets at the gate.
- The gate opens at 7AM on Friday. DO NOT arrive before this time or law enforcement will turn you away. Overnight waiting on the highway is not allowed.
- Prior to 3pm on Friday, turning off Hwy 95 onto Oriole (County 70), will not be allowed. Please follow the roadside signs for swap entry.
- Swap gate entry will close at 11pm Friday
- There is NO guarantee of a right-side aisle space for your RV/camper. We have limited availability and heavy demand
- There are no spectator gates open on Friday. If anyone in your Swap group is arriving later on foot (ie. parking off site), you must meet them at the Swap Gate for entry. Parking overnight on Friday is usually available at the lot south of the site, Racers Edge and Chicken Coop. See the parking MAP.
All RV’s and campers running a gas/diesel/kerosene generator or idling engines will be required to use a Generator Exhaust Adapter System that will vent the exhaust at the RV roof level or higher. . These can be purchased for a nominal cost at places such as Amazon, WalMart, RV dealers and so forth. Your venting kit will be examined at the Swap Gate when checking in. This is a mandatory requirement per the MN Department of Health. Failure to comply with this condition may delay your entry and/or result in being located in a less desirable area of the Swap grounds. While standalone/portable generators are not required to have the exhaust kit, they will be required to be spaced a MINIMUM of 7′ (in all directions) from any type of sleeping quarters, be it a camper, tent, truck, trailer, ground, etc. This is a mandatory requirement per the MN Department of Health.